These Worn Shoes Progress Report April 4th, 2014

My Creative Process/What I did:

This is the week were I decided to break down my parameters. I was making my design to constrained. Learning Adobe Premier Pro was another creative task upon itself, so I decided to ditch it and use something I was more comfortable with, iMovie. I also decide to include more than one pair of my own shoes, because I wanted to give multiple personalities. I also wanted to control the context that my shoes were in so I changed video to be stop motion. Overall with these changes I was able to get past my thoughts of ‘this has to be this way’ and able to work on my project more fluidly. This made me be able to make spontaneous decisions on set. I learned that some creativity can be stilted when learning something new, so moving away to something a little more familiar helped me out a lot.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s